Sunday, July 17, 2011

life happens

my tumblr now kind of bombarded with harry potter pictures la! not because i'm a huge fan or whatever, so i was watched it yesterday and snape's scene was so heartbreaking... i was like sniffing quietly cause damn embarrassing if i cried really obviously cause beside me was like guys, and you know how guys are la. hahahah. it really touched me what he said, :( so who believes in love like these? not me! but it was really nice, it'll be really sad if there are such things happening in real life. it would be really sad, born to love one person, dying and still the last thing on your mind is her... i think i'm typing nonsense. whatever la. my blog i write with my crappy writings. i don't know, i'm always satisfied with love stories like these even though i have no believes in them. yeah. so 8 more days till im back in singapore. i'm so so so happy. no place better than home :)

No comments: