Wednesday, October 5, 2011

you make me feel so

not going to post any new pictures because i haven't been taking pictures. When i'm out i feel too tired to take and the other reason is because i'm in school, and they block facebook. So it's 9.37am now, and i'm in school. listening to 91.3 fm on my phone and blogging. was too bored :( i couldn't find anything to do on the computer nowadays. Monday after school around 9 i went out to mel's place, h2h talk blah blah. and then took last train over to woodlands and meet with bros, bihong, alex, yaoqun and alan. ate supper and slept till 5 plus. then tuesday skipped school and slept my whole afternoon, ivah called me and ask me whether i could teach her maths for her exams so i went over to tampines. where can find this kind of best friend ? and then when i was on the lift at her house she called me and asked me buy koi, but i say i reached liao, and then she open door to see that i already had koi for her ^^ hoho. then she fly fly up the sky ~ then went meet mel again because she was sad :( then she went to my house till morning. yesterday skipped school again and went to cantonment on the afternoon. ok -.- seriously no life. want to go back study, but lazy. ffffff. bye :( you went off to china yesterday morning, wanted to send you off but something was holding me back? we'll see what happen when you come back ba. either you'll remember or you'll forget. i miss you. see you in a weeks time :) hope you're having fun there!!

No comments: