Thursday, February 23, 2012

Count on me






 hi people, my dead blog which no one knows about anymore i think! haha, short post. so life in indonesia is kind of simple, different, but it's better to just accept it and smile right? Instead of always being angry and sad. I can't keep playing forever back in singapore and waste my life away also. I do miss those times, miss those havoc days, all the dramas and staying at town everyday, clubs etc so many years :( sigh. 10 years in singapore. all those past memories. so many things happen, they made me what i am today. someone here told me that i should just let go of all the things back in sg and start all over again. Which is true, but it's hard. And i still have people there who understand me and makes me so happy, unlike here. I can't connect with indonesian people at all i swear. Even though i'm one of them, but i just don't get it. Thinking different, the way i talk and act is like so singaporean... but nvm, tired of always playing also. maybe this is good, and not arguing with parents anymore. that's healthy for the family :) i have some wonderful people who still talks to me and remember me even though i know they have their own life back in sg! especially szemin and jae who Skype with me almost every night. And i hope that some of my dearest girls could cheer up. Especially szemin, cause benny got sentenced to 18 months in RTC... and she's not taking it very well... hurts me to see her like this. And for sheryl, hope she can choose what makes her happy, kenny's coming out in a few days, so happy for her! i wish i could be there for all the events.... but, aiya. nvm :,)

No comments: