Saturday, February 5, 2011

Never again the same mistake

Used to think i wouldn't make it through, used to think that I wouldn't let go, used to think that i would never be the same again. I guess i made it, still surviving after a year  :) yes, i'm never the same again, i became someone different. But maybe it's for the best, not that person who used to take so much risk anymore, but i learned to be independent on my own, sad lonely or what, but at least i'm not hurting like last year anymore, i'll try to not let myself go through what i had before anymore.. maybe i'll be happier this way.

Going back Sg tomorrow afternoon! need to chiong my applications and stuff in one night :( hope i can make it. Went to watch the The machenic just now, i think it was a good movie. So many movies i still want to watch, but all not out yet :( hurry hurry! and i realised everyone get more money than me for angpao. nice.  Boohoo.

No comments: