Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's day!

Happy Valentine's day to everyone out there, be it single or in a relationship. Hope you have a great day! Even though it's a lonely valentine's day for me cause i'm in indonesia, but still i'm happy :) the only one i have at home is my mom, friends and that special someone is all the way in Singapore. But it was still a good day. He made my day :,)  And i bought rose for my mom! and she's super happy cause for the first time in 17 years she got one from me! heheh. maybe being indonesia makes me and my parent's relationship better. it's a good thing. Ok school is really boring and tiring and stressful but i'm being so fucking lazy and not doing anything... zzz. agh, ok going to post about the 2 days visit back to Singapore!!
Just going to upload some pics on the first day cause the rest GIF file, and haven't upload yet..






friday reached singapore about 9 plus and daddy went to fetch us from airport, reached home, prepare and went to cine to meet the rest, so that night spend my time with beccy, szemin, louis and jae. and then szemin went over to my place and we cooked at 4 in the morning O.O hehe, only slept or 3 hours while the sleeping beauty sleep happily, haha. enjoyed my time with her, sat at my shower puff and h2h. hehe. and i became benny's replacement, since he went in, no one help her comb her hair, so i comb her hair for her! walao eh, sweet or not! and that girl is 2 years older than me la! hahaha. saturday went to prepare all those, me and sm took our own sweet time, then accompanied her to far east, and separated, i went to bugis to meet my brothers whom i miss dearly! bihong, junqiang, shun, sheere and alan! bh got me some things, so touched by him, he always know how to make me happy la! haha, at night went over with jq to town, met with dearest sheryl !!! happygirl94! i always become y loud and kp dog self around her, meet her kelvin and others that night. lazy to blog :( bye!

No comments: